Federal Work Study

Job postings will be listed upon availability.

To apply for student jobs at King's College you must present an original document verifying your Social Security Number; such as your Social Security Card, Birth Certificate or United States Passport and picture ID You must complete the appropriate employment documents verifying your identity 7 authorization to work in the United States (Necessary documents are found under the "Print the work Applicaiton Link").

You are eligible for Federal Work Study jobs if your current financial aid award letter or award notice (on WebAdvisor) includes a Federal Work Study award. If you are eligible for Federal Work Study, you may search the job opportunities.

Please follow these procedures:

  • Review the open positions for which you may qualify by clicking on the job listings link.
  • Print the Work Study Application and  Work Study Packet. Please complete the student information sections. (Below is the Work Study Application and Work Study Packet)
  • Contact the hiring supervisor to set up an interview.
  • After you are successfully hired for the position, bring the supervisor-approved application to the Financial Aid Office along with your Social Security card and one other form of identification (e.g., King's College student ID card, Driver's License). At the Financial Aid Office you will complete the additional required paperwork (I-9, W-4, Workers' Comp. Notification Form, Confidentiality Policy, Residency Certification Form and a Direct Deposit Application).
  • The hiring process is not complete until the supervisor assigns you the job and the Financial Aid Office verifies that you have completed all the necessary documents that authorize you to work in the United States.